Digital Communications Support Engineer – TETRA
- Gold Coast Based Office – Autonomous Position
- Generous Salary + Allowances
- Industry Leader – Digital 2-way Radio Communications
Our company has become the leading national provider of specialist TETRA communication solutions. Our national presence through distribution partners has seen us succeed to a level where our products are seen as the industry standard for mission critical communications solutions. We pride ourselves on having a positive, open and upbeat culture and we are highly supportive in terms of ongoing training and up skilling.
As the Digital Communications Support Engineer you will work autonomously within Australia supporting our Distribution Partners and their clients.
You will perform the following tasks within the role:
- Manage distribution partners technical queries
- System design and configuration support
- Troubleshooting, fault finding communication networks
- Corrective maintenance and service
- Manage remote networks
You would possess the following:
- CERT III or equivalent or higher in Electronics technology
- Digital radio communications experience
- Trunked radio experience
- Strong RF knowledge and experience
- Understanding and experience with Windows based operating systems
- Understanding and/or experience of IP based networks
- SCADA & Telemetry knowledge and/or experience advantageous
- Strong relationship and management skills
- Self-disciplined worker
This is a newly created position within our organisation. You will be engaging with motivated Distribution Partners that are active supporters of our solutions. You will enjoy the support and career growth opportunities that we can offer.
To apply for this position, please forward an updated resume to [email protected]